Psalm 44:22

Yet for your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered

Monday, March 12, 2012

When God speaks... LISTEN



            God speaks, no doubt about it. Ladies we all know we try to ignore him. Whether it is consciously or unconsciously. His way is the right way, but according to us... It is OUR WAY. We have to learn that God's way is ALWAYS better and he knows what we need. We tend to do things that cater to what we "want" (at the moment) but our Father sees the bigger picture. I know this from personal experience.
     
            Over spring break I got the opportunity to go down to West Virginia with Habitat for Humanity, I should say that I was blessed with the opportunity to go down to West VA. It was just a humbling experience. I got to experience God with new eyes. Every night we had a "reflection" period; where we just think about the day. I would say this was the time when God SPOKE to me. With everything going on in my life, it was great to hear my Father confirming, reassuring and just telling me what I needed to do.
       
           Ladies what I'm trying to get at is, when He speaks LISTEN! Even if we don't  get the answer we want... sometimes we wont even get an answer... God might just be telling us to trust in him. It can be frustrating, trust me I know, because that is basically what he said to me and I was like..... "okaaaayyy... that's all ??" But see I'm now realizing that, that in itself, is THE ANSWER. God has got EVERYTHING covered. Just TRUST that His plans are to prosper you not harm you, and to give you hope and a future.

                     God Bless Sisters,
                           Cassie


                                                           Verses to Remember:  
Proverbs: 23:18

There is surely a future hope for you, and your hope will not be cut off.



Phillipians 4: 6-7

Do not be anxious about anything, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus.

Jeremiah 29: 11

...For I know  the plans I have for you," Declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not harm you, plans to give you hope and a future...

1 Peter 5: 7

Cast all your anxiety on Him because He cares for you

1 comment:

  1. Cassie, this is very well done and very motivational. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete