Psalm 44:22

Yet for your sake we face death all day long; we are considered as sheep to be slaughtered

Wednesday, July 11, 2012

I know love


I heard a song

And it sung to my soul

With words to describe my struggles

Words describing my pain

I heard a song and it sung.

A beautiful melody, that calmed my soul

Put my problems into perspective

This song was song by my love

God you sung this song to me

You sung it to my heart

And it chilled me to the bone,

Yet warmed me

With your words you took away my sadness

With your words you healed my scars

You lifted me out of darkness

With sweet words that rolled off your lips

In a quiet roar

You spoke to my soul

Three words to that song

Three and that was all

God you sung a song…

Proclaiming your love for me

And that was all

ALL it took to cast out fear

To put me to rest

You said you love me

Because of that I can love you too

I now know love
With your song… I know love

No comments:

Post a Comment